JSR MOL Synthetic Rubber Ltd. (JMSR) is a joint venture with 51% of the total shares held by JSR and 49% held by MOL. The new plant will manufacture synthetic rubber (SSBR) in Tiszaújváros. The capacity of the plant will be 60,000 tons per annum, with the sales launch scheduled for 2018.
|Investment ratio:||JSR 51% and MOL 49%|
|Plant location:||Tiszaújváros, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County, Hungary|
|Product:||Solution polymerization styrene-butadiene rubber (SSBR)|
|Production capacity:||60,000 tons per year|
|Scheduled sales launch:||2018|
JSR Corporation (Japan Synthetic Rubber Co., Ltd.) is a manufacturer of synthetic rubbers and elastomers, emulsions, plastics and fine chemicals.
• Capital 23 320 million yen (approximately €194M)
• Employees ~ 6 790 (worldwide)
• Location of the HQ: Tokyo, Japan
MOL Group is a leading international, integrated oil and gas company from Hungary, with strong refinery and commercial position in the CEE region.
• Capital 79 215 million HUF (approximately €264M)
• Employees ~ 30 000 (worldwide)
• Location of the HQ: Budapest, Hungary