Design appropriate internal controls for business processes in line with control definitions
- Maintain internal controls documentation (process flows, control objectives and control activities) in line with current processes.
- Train delivery team/s on internal control policies and procedures from time to time. Participate in the business risk assessment process managed/coordinated
- Define internal checks and balances, controls, checklists and internal review mechanisms to ensure accuracy in day-to-day processing and submissions.
- Evaluate control risks areas where risk levels may have changed. Update assessment for changes in the control environment.
- Perform control testing as per documented procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Document the testing performed as per approved documentation standards.
- For failed controls, suggest necessary internal controls for remediation of deficiency and monitor remediation as per planned timeline.
- Recommend process improvement opportunities for efficient and effective control testing.
- Report on critical internal policy requirements, deviations, etc. according to client internal control policies and procedures.
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other members of the firm
- Harmonize the operation between the company units e.g. Production, Maintenance, Logistics, HR, Finance, QA, QC
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in process compliance
- Eye for detail
- Ability to sense an actual / potential problem and effective problem solving and analysis
- Fluent English: effective communication – both oral and written
- Critical thinking and reasoning ability
- Customer oriented and result oriented
Knowledge of the SAP
Place of work
Budapest / Tiszaújváros
Please send us your Hungarian and English CV as well.