Are you interested in chemical industry? Apply and join our company!
JSR MOL Synthetic Rubber Zrt., the joint venture company of MOL Nyrt. and JSR Corporation (Japan)
Aim of our corporation to build and operate a 60 000 ton capacity synthetic rubber plant in Tiszaújváros. SSBR (solution styrene butadiene rubber) is the main raw material of car tires.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- Ensure that the process manuals are strictly followed
- Participate in technological improvements
- Prepare and update process and operation manuals.
- Participate in the development of industrial production of new grades.
- Propose modifications resulting in improvement of product quality and production cost.
- Provide data for information systems monitoring production processes.
- Chemical engineering degree (or process engineering degree)
- Experience in petrochemical plant, chemical plant, oil industries is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Intermediate level English, spoken and written
- Chemical engineering
- Chemical reaction engineering
- Process design calculation
Basic knowledge as chemical engineer
- Unit operation (Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Distillation, Absorption, Adsorption, Extraction, Drying)
- Equipment of chemical process (Column, Pump, Blower, Fan, Compressor, Heat exchanger, Reactor)
- Fluid Dynamics
- Reaction Kinetics
- Process Control
- Process Economics analysis (chemical engineering)
- Process Safety
- excellent communication and cooperation skill
- high mobility
- analytical and problem management skills
PLACE OF WORK
- Tiszaújváros, TVK Industrial site
If you are interested in this job position, please send your Hungarian and English CV to us.